Battlefield V 1 Month Testimonial

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by godsp33d, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. godsp33d

godsp33d Customer Customer

Hello!

So It's been 29 days now since I've purchased EO's BFV hack. Firstly let me start by saying when it comes to 'ease of use' nothing beats this. I've used 3 different CS:GO hack clients in the past, as well as a BF1 (all from different sellers/sites), not one has been simpler. EO's took me around a minute and a half to setup. Super straight forward and explained very well. Secondly, the hack itself runs smoothly. I've experience one single crash in over 40 hours of use and honestly I cannot even fully attribute that to the hack itself as BFV has the tendency to do those sort of things. I never use rage settings, I stick to walls and a little bit of aimbot as aiming has never been a huge problem for me with FPS' (already had a 2.3 KD before using the hack, got to SMFC in CS:GO without hacks). The walls are clean and simple, and the aimbot is nice and accurate. I cannot vouch for any of the rage settings or rage playstyles as I don't enjoy doing those, never been my thing. I play a more "legit" playstyle. When it comes to bans, I've been using this for well over 40 hours over the past month on my main, been called a hacker at least 20 times in chat, reported probably more than that, not a single ban! Very clean program. Pulled 5KD games out every match without a problem. Love the program and will continue renewing my membership. Looking forward to more hours with it!

2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for your review! :)

3. ThePackLeader507

ThePackLeader507 Member

Can you please share your aimbot settings? can't get mine to work as I would like to.

4. yugutou

yugutou Member

加载战地V作弊程序总是闪回,cod16可以正常加载作弊程序