1 Month of use.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by shiney1337, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. shiney1337

shiney1337 Customer Customer

So ive been using EO for mw3 for almost 1 month.(1 day left) I can say that im pretty happy with it and i will rebuy it soon. Now heres my review about the hack.

Aimbot
    The aimbot is pretty awesome and it has alot of cool features, its good for rage and legit hacking.
    I can say that this is one of the best mw3 aimbots!

Good aimbot overall: 10/10

Design
    The design of the hack is pretty simple and easy to use. The thing i miss there is Color customisation and that you cant move/toggle hacks with your mouse. But anyways i like the menu and it works perfectly so ill give it a 9/10

Detection rate
    Mw3 hack was never detected, never rly had EO for "bo1" or "bf" cheats but i have mw3 and BO2.
    Never got banned with mw3 hack, got banned once for bo2 but i dont mind it really so detection rate is 9/10 too.

Misc
    The misc has unique features that no one else can provide. Im really loving Force Juggenaut and Force Class. Masskill is working good, unfair aimbot is nice and good too. Not much to say about this anymore. 10/10

Support
    Never really needed support, but its good from what i heard. Everyone says that you will get help under 24hours and i think that is very good. And if some cheat is down you will get your days back.

Im gonna give 9,5/10 to this cheat. Will rebuy mw3 when my sub is running out, probably byuing lifetime.

Deleted member 187 likes this.
  2. Thanks for your review, I rewarded you with one week for free! :)

shiney1337 likes this.